is there such thing as a top end digibox?


hi i was wondering if there was a sky digibox avalible that had connections such as coaxial/optical to take advantage of my 32zp48's dolby digital and also if you could get things like component inputs etc :confused: in my quest for a better viewing experience!!
just a quick question


Yes, it's called Sky+. Also in February there will be Sky+ HD which will allegedly have component outputs.


ok thanks but i was hoping for anything other than sky+, just after an actual box that'll accept coaxial/component connections


Novice Member
You can get convertors for RGB to component and optical to coaxial but they ain't cheap which is perhaps why SKY hardware doesn't have them in the first place:)

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom