• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Is There Noticeable Difference Between 21ms and 27ms Input Lag?

JPace

Established Member
I have just bought the LG B6 and coming from a KS9000 - I wanted to ask if there would be any real noticeable difference between 21 and 27ms of Input Lag?

Or should this not be much of an issue during gaming anyway?

Mensy

Distinguished Member
I have just bought the LG B6 and coming from a KS9000 - I wanted to ask if there would be any real noticeable difference between 21 and 27ms of Input Lag?

You will be fine you wont be able to tell the difference whilst gaming, you would only be able to tell the difference if the lag machine was telling you what the ms where.

NM2160

Prominent Member

27ms is superb, so you definitely won't notice any difference.

dmgers

Established Member

Should be fine if your playing a console but far too high for pc gaming imo.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom