Is there DVD a dvd player?.

I think we need a few more details as your post is a bit minimalistic :clown:

What budget do you have in mind? What will the picture be displayed, video connections required and what will your audio requirements be?

Heh, my bad. Ok, Just one scart output witch will go to either a 15inch TFT or a 30-summit inch CRT. Dolby+DTS output, opt or coax I don't mind. Budget doesn’t really matter as long as it's not X amount of thousands of pounds.

Ok maybe I’m being a bit too specific. Which manufactures have good build quality?.

Most mid ranged players (£350-£700) are reasonably well built it's just a case of finding one that has the conectivity and functionality that suits your needs. A trip to a local dealer is required to test the usual suspects being, Denon, Arcam, Pioneer, Toshiba, Sony etc. You may well find that you might be better off buying second hand as the older players seem to have been much better built. My Sony is built like a tank and gives superb PQ and SQ for a player thats over 3 years old. I haven't felt the need to replace it as it does everything I need and it does it very well. You can pick a mint version of my player up S/H for around £100 :D

Hysteria said:
What do you all think of Teac DVD players?. Seen a nice one here

Nice slimline look :D but no remote control :eek:

Never seen or heard it so can't comment on pq or sq but it looks to be built sturdily enough.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom