Is there ANYTHING more satisfying than defrosting a freezer?

Sitting on my own toilet after 5 weeks crapping in a hole in the ground in Nepal was the most satisfying thing I ever did.

Pressure washing

descaling a shower or kettle

Pressure washing

Or the opposite?

DSC_0116.JPG

I like building up a toilet for a while and then when I go for toilet I sit there and pause, teasing myself that Im not really doing toilet, that I'm stuck on a train really needing to do toilet. The I open my eyes and do toilet.

Defrosting a freezer is ok,
But sticking to to toilet theme I'll raise you clearing a properly blocked drain,
The sucking and gurgling noise is pure satisfaction.

Defrosting a freezer is ok,
But sticking to to toilet theme I'll raise you clearing a properly blocked drain,
The sucking and gurgling noise is pure satisfaction.

Not singling your post out in particular, but I'd quite forgotten about drain clearing. I have a manhole cover about 10ft deep where it meets the footpath and rodding that out is pure satisfaction. Might have to re-evaluate my freezer experience in light of that revelation. :)

I like building up a toilet for a while and then when I go for toilet I sit there and pause, teasing myself that Im not really doing toilet, that I'm stuck on a train really needing to do toilet. The I open my eyes and do toilet.

I'm sure a psychologist would have something to say about that.

How does that work then?

Guess that must be cheaper if you miss out on half the fun.

As far as i understand (Im likely wrong :laugh:) they fractionally bring the temperature up every so often so they dont frost up, use more power and are a pig if they go wrong, we've got one of each, but the one that doesnt frost up is so much better

Drinking beer
Eating chocolate
Playing with boobs

All more satisfying.......

That satisfying crunch when a big bit drops off? No, no-one else getting it?

I'll get me coat.

That satisfying crunch when a big bit drops off? No, no-one else getting it?

I'll get me coat.

The wife enjoys things like that, and weirdly she loves PVA glue once it dried and then she can peel it off things...

The wife enjoys things like that, and weirdly she loves PVA glue once it dried and then she can peel it off things...

i get that a little bit but defrosting the freezer almost tops the lists of jobs that i hate

i get that a little bit but defrosting the freezer almost tops the lists of jobs that i hate

Well, that's really a case of one man's meat. Maybe the 'secret' is to do it on your own terms, when you are ready and not when you have been 'instructed' to do so. :smashin:

satisfying...

my sub goes off during an on screen explosion and makes all my guests jump..... :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom