• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is there any easy way to transfer saved games from one xbox to another?

xboxman

Established Member
Guys I'm looking at purchasing a second 360 to house in my touring caravan, I will be playing the same games. Is there anyway I can take my saved games with me easily? I guess I could remove my hard drive and transfer that but my xbox in the house is loacted in a media cupboard and it s a pain in the ass to remove (all the cables are in cable management etc etc).

Cheers

Stu

DJSigma

Banned
The 360 treats a USB stick as any other storage device, so you can move all of your game saves and gamertags to the USB stick, then plug that into any 360, sign in to your gamertag and play your games. Once the gamertags/saves are on the USB stick, you can leave them on there. You don't have to keep copying them back and forth between hard drives as the 360 can access them direct from the stick.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom