Is there any company producing back covers for TVs?

wcalesso

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi All, i tried to google any combination of words available. Is there any company that produce nice covers for the back of the TV, so all the connections are hidden? All TVs are nice from the front....but the backs are horrible. My reason for the question is that I have to locate a TV in the middle of the room, hence the need to see a finished product front and back. Thanks!

In short, I doubt it.
Not helpful sorry!

Maybe build a very slim cabinet or try some improved, clean cable management stuff.

You would have to be careful as TVs rely on a good airflow to keep the electronics inside cool.

Thanks all. I agree about the airflow issue. Very peculiar that no TV accessories company has ever thought about it. A lot of TVs are placed in front of large patio windows, and what do you see from the garden? An ugly back panel and cables.

A vertical screen - just a panel - of some kind would do it and could be attached to the VESA mounting points on the back of the TV.

That's the way to go.... I will have to find longer screws since the mounting pivots, so i need to add the back screen to the mounting as well. Thanks to all

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom