• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is There A Way......

Dirty Harry

.....to run another cable from the one from the dish into another room ? I have Sky+ in one room upstairs and now have a HDTV downstairs with Freesat so im wondering how i could run a cable off my dish or cable etc to that TV without affecting my Sky signal or having to get an engineer in :confused:

dwhite

Distinguished Member
As you have sky+, you will have a quad LNB on your Dish. This will have 4 outputs (two of which are in use by the sky+), so run a cable from one of the spare LNB outputs on the dish to your freesat tv.

Dirty Harry

As you have sky+, you will have a quad LNB on your Dish. This will have 4 outputs (two of which are in use by the sky+), so run a cable from one of the spare LNB outputs on the dish to your freesat tv.

Thanks mate :smashin:

You any idea where the best place will be to buy the cable needed ?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom