Is there a way to download YouTube videos to the iPad?

ensyed

Youtube has old tv shows like tintin, i love lucy, adams family etc but the catch is u need to be online. I wish to download some shows for offline viewing. Is there a way?

If this can be done directly the iPad all the better. I am willing to jailbreak for this.

Thx

Last edited:

jerryjal

Jailbreak and download YouTubeHD, it costs $2.00 but does exactly what you want. :smashin:

AVRocky

Downloading videos from YouTube isn't difficult. When you download these videos you'll need to edit them together as they are limited to around 11 minutes each. It would be a bit of work particularly if you're trying to gather a collection of old cartoons.

KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Put the URL of a video there and it'll download and encode it into a file type of your choice. You then click on which format you want and you can download the video.

peebly

No need to jailbreak.

As already said iCab will download youtube videos directly to the iPad, just hold your finger on the video and a download message will pop up.

It only seems to work on youtube.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom