• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Is there a US equivalent to iPlayer catch up service?

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member
I've been watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D on Amazon prime and about to finish S2. I see that S3 is currently on in the US at the moment.

As a user of a VPN can i watch 'catch up' tv like the iPlayer for S3? I see it's ABC studios that run it.

I can use other methods but would prefer this option.

Thanks.

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member
Again, thank you.

Normally i wouldn't bother with this method but only watching myself on the laptop so make sense to do it the 'easiest' way.

1080 jawbreaker

abc.go.com works fine via a smart dns with no sign in required if you don't mind waiting 7 days after it aired to watch it.

bigry

Distinguished Member
there's always Hulu plus which cost a few pound a month also covers most other shows the flash, arrow,last man on earth, Brooklyn nine nine etc and shows them same night as they are aired in the us

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom