Is there a 'tick off' list anywhere?

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find i'm making my own rubbish 'tick off' lists just by printing from the wiki.

Eg, printing this page for the bobbleheads.

Is there a nice looking one for the whole game anywhere?

Including main missions, sides missions, bobbleheads, locations etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
I use this: (mainly the Walkthrough & Sidequests sections)

Fallout 3 Guide (Xbox 360)

Nothing to tick off as such but it's well presented as easy to follow.

I'm very happy using the wiki guide when i need help, but just wanted a A4 sheet with everything 'to-do' on it, so i can see what i have done, and still have to do.

I'm not sure if there's anything as useful as that kicking about I'm afraid... would be very handy though. Might just have to stick to printing out pages from the wiki!

I've just printed out pages from the Fallout Wiki ("The Vault"?)

Got a map of all locations (been everywhere that's not in the city inc the 2 secret areas).

List of all Bobbleheads (10/20 so far)

All quests - main / side / unlisted and tick them off as I go.

I'm only intending one playthrough so I want to make sure I see everything in that one game - I've been saving just before the rank achievements so I can reload and be a bad boy to drop my Karma down before levelling up. If I'm going to play the game again I'll be doing it on the PS3...

I'm making one, prob ready tomorrow ;)

The official guide for this game is awesome. I picked it up for a tenner from Amazon. Well worth the money has everything detailed maps ever bit of detail to do with the game.

I'm still trying to pick up a copy of the supposedly limied edition 'pre-war' game guide which has vault boy on the front but they go for about £40 on fleabay!!

The official guide for this game is awesome. I picked it up for a tenner from Amazon. Well worth the money has everything detailed maps ever bit of detail to do with the game.

What he said!
Paid £15 from game I think, comes with a map, is over 400 pages!

What he said!
Paid £15 from game I think, comes with a map, is over 400 pages!

Yes, and there are various "evaluation" <cough> pdf's kicking about on the web too. Its a brilliant guide.

With regards to ticking things off, take a good look at the achievements ... 20 bobbleheads, 5 behemoths, data-miner, 50 speech successes, etc, etc.

Always plenty of things to do if you want to waste time. Collect all the garden gnomes etc :p

I'm currently working on getting all the unique weapons and the Winterized Combat Armour ;)

Made my own 'tick off' list, just to keep track and know what i need to still get.

Hope its of use to someone.

Give me a thanks if you use it ;)

Attachments

• fallout 3 guide.pdf
    266.4 KB · Views: 326
Very nicely done.

One tip for getting instant bad Karma after relaoding your "good" save - nuke megaton :thumbsup:

Made my own 'tick off' list, just to keep track and know what i need to still get.

You've went above and beyond the call of duty with this mate, very much appreciated!

:beer::thumbsup::beer:

Can I suggest a couple of additions?

1 - Location of the 5 Super Mutant Bohemoths
2 - The details of the weapons you can get schematics for.

that is very good

very well made, i will use it when i go back to the game after finishing BIA:HH and the games i have borrowed from friends

Cheers for this mate, real helpful :smashin:

These are the same lists but 1 is continuous and the other each of the books are on seperate pages.

Compiled By Me

Quick Edit
WOOHOO First time doing the whole attachment thing

Attachments

• Fallout 3 Complete Skill Checklist V1.pdf
    163.4 KB · Views: 3,093
  • Fallout 3 Complete Skill Checklist V2.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 216
So, the attatched files. Good or Bad ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel