• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is there a "Surround Mode" toggle command on AVR-3808 remote?

bpchia

Standard Member
Hello,

Is there a "Surround Mode" toggle remote control command or do you always have to go into the menu and use the arrow and enter buttons to do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ben<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

mossym

Distinguished Member
you mean to toggle between say pro logic and dts neo? think the std button ont he touchscreen does this

bpchia

Standard Member
Yes I mean to switch between Stereo, Direct, Standard, Pro Logic IIx etc....thanks I will give it a go...let you know if I have trouble.

mossym

Distinguished Member
there is a dedicated button on the remote called st/dir or something like that for stereo and direct,and the std button switches between the surround modes

spooney

Prominent Member
there is a dedicated button on the remote called st/dir or something like that for stereo and direct,and the std button switches between the surround modes

On the remote and on the AVR (next to Simulation)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom