Is there a smart watch on the market that measures heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen levels?

dc21uk

Novice Member
I need a smart watch that measures my heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen levels for health reasons

But I can only seem to find smart watches that do blood pressure and heart rate and not the three I'm looking for

So does anyone know if there is a smart watch available on the market that measures all three?
Or is there a monitor that measures or three that is not a smart watch?

thanks

Wing80surfer

I can't see how any at all would be able to take accurate blood pressure readings without a cuff that inflates around your arm.

fruityloop

As above
why don’t you just buy a blood pressure monitor?
ive got an Omron, think it was about £25 from Amazon. My doctors use same one, that’s why I bought it.

oneman

Not cheap but Samsung galaxy watch does everything you asked for but I know there was some issues with UK certification on some features which have approved in the US.

Also latest Apple watch,

Either way you are probably looking at over £400 or more.

Xenomorph

I'm really not convinced that wrist based HR monitoring works that well. The watches I've had were nowhere near as good as any chest monitor I used. Maybe I wasn't spending enough.

oneman

I'm really not convinced that wrist based HR monitoring works that well. The watches I've had were nowhere near as good as any chest monitor I used. Maybe I wasn't spending enough.
I've got a Garmin vivoactive 3 and my kid has a Samsung galaxy 3, checked both Vs chest strap and measuring pulse and manually timing and aside from lagging a few seconds the HR is accurate.

Xenomorph

I've got a Garmin vivoactive 3 and my kid has a Samsung galaxy 3, checked both Vs chest strap and measuring pulse and manually timing and aside from lagging a few seconds the HR is accurate.

Obviously depends on physiology then, because my Garmin is very hit and miss. I gave up using it, and now only use a HR strap.

Wing80surfer

Samsung and Apple both have been certified to medical standards.
Apple watch cannot without being paired with a bluetooth cuff. A quick google shows that BP monitoring without additional accessories may be added in the future.

oneman

Apple watch cannot without being paired with a bluetooth cuff. A quick google shows that BP monitoring without additional accessories may be added in the future.
Ok, I know the Samsung one requires calibration against a machine every 28 days.

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
Obviously depends on physiology then, because my Garmin is very hit and miss. I gave up using it, and now only use a HR strap.
I find optical HR monitors can work well for some tasks but utterly hopeless at others. I still use one for 24/7 monitoring which I find works well but it's useless for intensive activities which I wear an HR strap for.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom