1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a number 1 must have media center?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by jackylad, Aug 13, 2004.

1. jackylad

jackylad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

So, in your opinion...

What is the best, most high spec media Center pc I can get my hands on that isn't an ugly pc tower.

I've been looking into media centers for some weeks now and can't find one that I want.

I'm not that interested in building a custom Media Center pc and just want to get a fantastic one with DVI outputs. I would like a one with Windows Media Center OS too.

Alienware in the US have a great DHS system that I would have right now, but they don't do a bloody UK version!!!!

Pleeeeeeezzzzz Help!

2. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are happy to go away from Media Centre then you might be interested in one of our EPC media PC's. We have won a number of awards and our systems are considered to be easier to use and setup than the equivalent Media Centre systems.

All our systems are manufactured in high quality cases are virtually silent and are fully remote controlled. We use our own front end that works on the same principles as Media Centre but we feel is easier to use. We also design all our systems for premium audio visual performance and our top of the range model, the Fidelity II, has sound quality as good as a top end CD player.

If you would like to talk further about our system then please either send us an email or give us a ring in the office.