• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is there a market for second hand Solo's?

Roger Weir

I have an 18 month Solo Music. It's great, but I want to upgrade to a Solo Movie 2.1 as all of the posting seem so positive.

Is there much of a market for my existing Solo; it's still in perfect condition with all manuals, remotes etc, just not the original packaging.

Roger

Dankeech

I highly recommend the Trading forums here.

You must be sure to read and follow the Trading rules (found at the top of any trading forum here).

The clever method of selling and price movement used here is like a backwards auction and there's no time limit, so both parties reach a point where the buyer is happy to pay and the seller happy to sell at that price.

The other link provided tends to be mostly for American buyers & sellers, so guess it depends on your location.

The avforums method is risk-free in the sense of getting the price you want. If someone isn't willing to pay the price you want to accept, it doesn't sell.

Best of luck whichever method you choose.

Dan.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom