Is there a limit to how many active glasses can be synched at one time?

djmattsims

Hi,

Still trying to decide between going for an active or passive 3D TV but wondered if anyone could answer my question.

If I went for an active set is there a limit to how many glasses can be synched at the same time? There is a chance I could have over 10 people watching the set at one time.

Thanks!

Jason Shouler

Novice Member
If I went for an active set is there a limit to how many glasses can be synched at the same time? There is a chance I could have over 10 people watching the set at one time.
Yuo've got to be joking right :eek:

You been offered the headsets for free or something :confused:

Passive would cost you like an extra £6 for another 3 glasses so you're hardly going to save much ;)

Pretty sure you can sync as many active headsets as you wish :)

djmattsims

There's no way id be able to buy all of those glasses at once...it would be something id have to build up over a period of time :laugh:

I do keep swaying towards the passive sets purely due to the cheapness of the glasses but ultimately I just want the best possible picture. 2D and 3D.

Its looking like i'll wait until the 2012 sets are out now before making a final decision.

Jason Shouler

Novice Member
I do keep swaying towards the passive sets purely due to the cheapness of the glasses but ultimately I just want the best possible picture. 2D and 3D.
Don't think there can be much doubt that passive will deliver the best 3D experience (1 or 10 people watching :p) but if you're a 'must have plasma' fan then maybe that's not so important to you :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom