• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is their a way to wirelessley send photos to a lcd tv

durgen

Standard Member
So im planning on putting a samsung LE37B651T 37" 1080p LCD TV on a wall in a reception area so when people enter they can view photos and short videos on it, Yes the tv has a pc connection on it so if i wanted i could just connect it up and do it that way but i dont really want to have a computer sat next to it i also know it has a usb connection which will probley be the way i will go with this but if i do this will mean having to constantly pull the memory stick out the back all the time to change the media on it so im hopeing someone out their knows of a way if their is something i can plug into the tv that will be able to let me wirelessley connect to my computer so i can choose what media to play on it click go and hey presto it will play. my ideal setup would be the Samsung stuck on the wall with the only connections going in is a power lead and some kind of dongle that will connect to my pc is any way of doing this.

t72bogie

Prominent Member
the only way I can think of is to have a small media player client - some are small like a couple of pack of cards

this would wirelessly connect to your router and have and HDMI port into the TV, and need power

check out the media streaming forum for ideas on which model may suit - there are dozens of different types

durgen

Standard Member
Cheers bogie that's what I was thinking of maybe some kind of hard drive that will be capeable of letting me network to a pc I was hopeing someone would have some ideas of ones that are available that would let me do that

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom