1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Sony KV28LS60 Graded, television any good?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Hardc0r3UK, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Hardc0r3UK

Hardc0r3UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please can you tell me the pro's and con's of this television set? Also are there any other better tvs for less £400 or less?

2. blindlemon

blindlemon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    AFAIK "graded" often means they have been sent back by a previous customer - possibly for "minor" flaws such as convergence, geometry, colour purity, "dirty screen effect" etc..

If you feel that either you won't notice, or could live with so-called minor problems like this then a graded set may be ideal for you.

However, if you're like some others posting on this forum (including me!) then even the most minor on-screen flaw will drive you nuts once you see it - so you should probably avoid graded sets like the plague!

3. Hardc0r3UK

Hardc0r3UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply. Minor flaws send me round the hat rack. Thats why I'm selling my old tv set and getting a new one.

4. df1603

df1603

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I had one LS60 but it had problems playing NTSC signals (horizontal distortion on the top of the screen). It went back to the dealer and replaced with FX66. Not the best but better than LS60. I guess.