1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Sagem HDD56EU digital

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Prone, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Prone

Prone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Comet have finally have a picture of the Sagem HDD56EU on there web sight.The product info states that it has a digital tuner is this correct?

Regards,

Andy

2. Fusewire

Fusewire

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Prone

Been looking at this set myself looking to make purchase in the next few weeks, it has a dual tuner so you can get picture in picture but I can't work out if it is digital or analogue though, the spec on the rest of the set is quite high so I'm hoping they are digital.

Glyn

3. J80FAB

J80FAB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I doubt very much that the Sagem HD-D56 has a digital tuner.

The set's spec is basically the same as for the HD-D45, the only difference being that the screen is much larger ! :eek:

The Sagem's are multi-norm TV sets made to operate for the whole of Europe so I doubt in any case that they would stick in a digital tuner when not every European country has digital terrestrial tv :D

Then again it does have a NextView Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) which does not work in the UK !

:lesson: In any case Sagem's website has the full technical specification of the HD-D56 & there is no mention of a 'digital' tuner.

http://www.sagem.com/nso/uk/eng/

4. Fusewire

Fusewire

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Oh well never mind, sky+ box will have suffice for digital tuner then, but i guess it won't give me the picture in picture features :( bummer