1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is the mz-42pz45v any good?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by gino555, Mar 28, 2005.

1. gino555

gino555

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I have recently bought a LG is mz-42pz45v from richer sounds all this LG bashing is a bit concerning, have i made a boo boo? i have not heard any one talk about the mz-42pz45v am i the only one with one?

Gino555

2. Baron Von Doom

Baron Von Doom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    It depends if your pleased with the picture. I have been looking into getting an lg. I have had several demos now and have been very impressed. Cant see why they are hated by so many people.

3. gino555

gino555

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    i am happy with the picture for the price i paid from rs i feel i got a good bargin i am not saying that "mine is better than yours" like most people on this site, i would like to know if i am the only one that has bought one of these screens

4. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    So many people might mean me? I don't hate them, I just don't agree they are as good as Panasonic and Pioneer. Fine for the money, not a con act like Tiny, or a heroic failure like Samsung. And as there's no such thing as a perfect plasma, you just have to decide how much lack of perfection you can live with, and be able to afford it.