Is the iPhone 13 worth it?

MidoriSpice

Novice Member
So I've been thinking of buying the iPhone 13. As expected, it's pretty expensive. I was wondering if you guys think it's worth it, with their specs?
I heard that the price of the iPhone 13 may or may not drop as well.

Do you guys have any more budget-friendly suggestions that are up to par with the iPhone 13?

Last edited by a moderator:

danwel

What current phone do you have as that might help people advise whether to make the move. I have come from and iPhone 11 to a 13 and i have to be honest, for what i want it for there is next to no difference to me other than the battery life seemingly being better

MacrosTheBlack

New user. Bit of an odd choice of forum to pose a phone question. Also a moderator has edited the post…..
So I suspect we will never see this user again and it was some sort of marketing or social engineering post.
Also a really hard question to answer! What’s your current phone, budget, features you need etc. For me the budget iPhone SE from last year has met my iPhone needs.

psychopomp1

So I've been thinking of buying the iPhone 13. As expected, it's pretty expensive. I was wondering if you guys think it's worth it, with their specs?
I heard that the price of the iPhone 13 may or may not drop as well.

Do you guys have any more budget-friendly suggestions that are up to par with the iPhone 13?
Its depends on which iPhone you have currently. If for example you have a 12/12 Pro then I would say don't bother. If on the other hand you have a X or older, then the difference is going to be huge.

JollyJamma

I went from an iPhone 8 Plus to a 13 Pro and the difference was huge.

Love the 13 Pro for the following improvements over the 8 Plus:
Much much faster - Super impressed with the CPU performance. Insanely snappy.
Battery life is insane - I can play MTGA and watch youtube and listen to music during the day and battery life is still 20%. MTGA would drain the battery in my 8 Plus after 5 games.
The camera is amazing. Big upgrade for me.
Going from a 1080P screen to the 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi of the pro is just fantastic.

My GF has the 12 mini and it's great too. It's super close to the 13 anyway so I wouldn't consider getting a 13 if I had anything more recent than the iPhone X. Even the X is still pretty good.

My boss has a borked iPhone 7 that needs replacing and I told him to get the 13 mini. He will see an insane upgrade as his can barely function.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom