Question Is the GZ1500 worth the extra cost over GZ950

johnr2110

I want to upgrade my current EZ952B to a 65 inch model unsure whether to go for the GZ1500 with its sound blade or use my Q Acoustics M4 with a GZ950

dion 6

I want to upgrade my current EZ952B to a 65 inch model unsure whether to go for the GZ1500 with its sound blade or use my Q Acoustics M4 with a GZ950
In my opinion no go for a GZ950 most soundbars will be better than the TVs own soundbar.

Russ_64

As you already have a decent SB, I would go with 950 as both are same panel. If you later upgrade to an Atmos SB it allows you to choose the one you want. Result should be better than a blade speaker but I have not heard the GZ1500, so just my opinion.

dion 6

Out of curiosity what's the 950's inbuilt audio like, I believe it has 50w of power?
I use the 5.1 surround system with my 65 inch GZ950 it got turned off by mistake the other day and my wife noticed the difference straight away she said it sounds a bit tinny its probably ok but I'm used to proper surround system I had a Yamaha soundbar before never used the TV speakers for years

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom