Is the Arnie box set worth getting ?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by dUnKle, May 1, 2001.

1. dUnKle

dUnKle
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,418
    Never seen Red Sonja but the other 3 movies are all childhood favs. so is it worth shelling out £34 on ?

Has anybody purchased it ?

Also whilst on the action movie slant does anybody know when the DIE HARD movies are to get a DTS re-release ( and True Lies ) I have the Die Hards already but if they get a nice anamorphic transfer and DTS then ill get em again

2. mysteriousjimmy

mysteriousjimmy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Die Hard movies are down rumored for the 26th June on R1 and all I have heard about True Lies is early next year..

3. Ars longa, vita brevis

Ars longa, vita brevis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    red sonja was on tv a few weeks ago, however in the tradition of my useless replies, i never watched it and can't comment.

I look forward to die hard dts and animorphic. I have the original trilogy and about a week after i bought it and found out it was not animorphic, i saw a dts set of the trilogy an laser go for 45 quid on ebay. I was very p1ssed. I don't think there will be much of a market for my versions once the dts lot comes out, so i may end up with two sets. :rolleyes:

4. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Red Sonja is a very poor film in my opinion, my 9 year old nephew used to love it though. It's not really a typical Arnie film, I certainly wouldn't want to watch it again.