Is the 6280 only available on Three?

mkr

Ex Member
Reaction score
I always see Three selling this, can it be unblocked to O2 for example. I wanna buy one from another thread but if i cant get it unlocked and make it work with my o2 sim then theres no point buying it.

only 3 can unlock them at mo my friend, however they say theyre waiting on nokia to give em codes.

it will soon be on other networks but quite possibly a few months

mkr said:
I always see Three selling this, can it be unblocked to O2 for example. I wanna buy one from another thread but if i cant get it unlocked and make it work with my o2 sim then theres no point buying it.

o2 will have in stock on the 6th march = they told me yesterday re upgrade

cpadams said:
o2 will have in stock on the 6th march = they told me yesterday re upgrade

Hmm, don't believe all you're told...

The networks have been told the 6280 will launch week commencing 6th March so in theory they SHOULD have them, but have you ever known a handset to launch on the day it's been quoted?? If it does slip, it certainly won't be by far though.

alexbuckingham said:
Hmm, don't believe all you're told...

The networks have been told the 6280 will launch week commencing 6th March so in theory they SHOULD have them, but have you ever known a handset to launch on the day it's been quoted?? If it does slip, it certainly won't be by far though.

all i know is im gonna phone and place my order for it as the upgrade - and if it comes in stock a week later, that will be fine with me ill leave a message on what happens, lets hope o2 do something right for once.... the guy at o2 said for me to wait as just as good as the n70 but cheaper, if you dont like you can send back too so i have nothing to lose...:clap:

It's a good phone, there's no doubting that! I think you'll like it. Certainly more so than the N70.

just a word of warning, if you have ever so slightly fluff pockets then this phone is not for you, my screen is so dusty and ive only had the phone for a month now. im not the only one to have it either, so maybe put it in a case to begin with.
fantastic phone though, the video camera is top notch, however you wouldnt think the still camera is 2mb at all, its quite poor. but the rest is spot on.

cpadams said:
the guy at o2 said for me to wait as just as good as the n70 but cheaper, if you dont like you can send back too so i have nothing to lose...:clap:

Is this the case with all phones? or a deal you agreed with o2? because i have been looking at the N70, and have a price quote for that on upgrade, and i have also been loooking the the 6280, so if i could get the 6280 and send it back if i want the N70 that would be top notch.

cheers
blastoff

blastoff2k said:
Is this the case with all phones? or a deal you agreed with o2? because i have been looking at the N70, and have a price quote for that on upgrade, and i have also been loooking the the 6280, so if i could get the 6280 and send it back if i want the N70 that would be top notch.

cheers
blastoff

he said 6280 just as good but cheaper will be normal upgrade deal i believe.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom