• Yes

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No. he's a lovely bloke who is misunderstood

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would vote for anyone who courted this much controversy, followers marching through the streets brawling with others in opposition. Tommy Robinsons problem is, he thinks politics is similar to the terraces from where he comes.

Interestingly, when stood face to face, neither party realise the irony that they are in fact a mirror image of one another. Both are outliers in the political spectrum.
No thank you.

It is shameful that so many people hate on Tommy Robinson without knowing the first thing about him, virtually everything ever said or written about him in the media is erroneous and frequently malicious. He is as decent a person as you could ever hope to meet.

What a load of bollocks.

It is shameful that so many people hate on Tommy Robinson without knowing the first thing about him, virtually everything ever said or written about him in the media is erroneous and frequently malicious. He is as decent a person as you could ever hope to meet.

If you think he’s a decent person, you need to widen your group of friends.

Welcome to the forums Stephen.

This is the kind of misrepresentation of video evidence that does so much harm. This is what really happened, in context. The incidents are quite the opposite of how they are portrayed in those clips:

Do you not think there’s a tiny possibility that a video, put together by Yaxley-Lennon, with cut clips, may just be a little bit bias in his favour?

Do you not think there’s a tiny possibility that a video, put together by Yaxley-Lennon, with cut clips, may just be a little bit bias in his favour?

That's a very reasonable point. He certainly could have, but I've watched the raw versions of the same videos and there is nothing missing. But I would concede it is best to watch original uncut source videos to get at the facts.

Call me suspicious but...

You mean the mainstream media lie and i should make my own mind up about him?

Prove they lie.

That's a tough task.

It enhances my AVF browsing pleasure as well.

Seeing snowflake fangirls sadding or angrying a post with a humiliating gif of one of their beloved cockwombles is like drinking their salty tears.

I think we can safely say this thread can be answered in the affirmative now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom