Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IronGiant

Reaction score
Is he just misunderstood?

It's sad that we even need a thread for this really. Should be no question about it. The man's a fudgeing prick and I hope he gets a good egging to go with his Yazoo.

His brother is an equal level of scum too. Of course he also has a Paypal link in his twitter bio so the patriots know where to send their donations :thumbsdow

lorraine on Twitter

He’s the idiot in the grey top and black sleeveless jacket.

Last edited:
Could not find the parasite option in the vote...

TBH I find it leaves a bad taste that this thing even has a mention on the forum and or linked in some posts.even if it is to take the piss .

Last edited:
Could not find the parasite option in the vote...

TBH I find it leaves a bad taste that this thing even has a mention on the forum and or linked in some posts.even if it is to take the piss .
Totally agree. I really don’t get why some keep giving him the attention.

Totally agree. I really don’t get why some keep giving him the attention.

Whilst I’d normally agree that scum like him need to be quickly forgotten. Having put himself forward for election as an MEP, it’s as relevant discussing him as it is anyone else in the running.

If people like him are ignored, they grow support which then spills out into the public eye. If you watch the videos of him and his group of minders in Warrington today, it’s easy to see the violence they bring.

Whilst I’d normally agree that scum like him need to be quickly forgotten. Having put himself forward for election as an MEP, it’s as relevant discussing him as it is anyone else in the running.

If people like him are ignored, they grow support which then spills out into the public eye. If you watch the videos of him and his group of minders in Warrington today, it’s easy to see the violence they bring.

As I mentioned, parasites such as this thing feeds off attention . And as such this is food .So only option is to starve it .

Even making a post to show my displeasure is bloody catch 22 ain't it :(

PAN-W2.gif

Is he actually any worse than some other politicians in the UK - after all if IRA/SF can get elected to Parliament it sounds like he will fit right in.

^^^^
Yup. You get an IRA/Hamas sympathizer leading the main opposition party (and he could possibly be our PM!) and people are up in arms about some guy with some fairly extreme views himself. :rolleyes:

Does he have any actual policies or is he just hoping for some of the, “i’ll vote for him because he tells it like it is” magic and people won’t actually realise that he doesn’t have a plan?

Does he have any actual policies or is he just hoping for some of the, “i’ll vote for him because he tells it like it is” magic and people won’t actually realise that he doesn’t have a plan?

Any political power is just gravy. His primary aim is personal enrichment by courting the far right and their media outlets in the same way Katie Hopkins does in the US.

what went on in warrington today was no worse then when John Prescot reacted to that guy hitting him, and that gained labour votes.

antifa are following Him around to cause **** as they always do.

most Eu candidates really just want that sweet EU salary and pension if you vote the right way.

antifa are following Him around to cause **** as they always do.
Their milkshake brings all the racist chav twunts to the yard ...

MilkyBoi-e38f.gif

tr-milkshake-e374.gif

Serious question though - wouldn't it have been better to have removed the lid first? Amateur!!

Looking forward to further Yaxley-Lennon bukkake gifs :thumbsup:.

The guy who chucked the milkshake is apparently being investigated. His defence is that it slipped. I can definitely see that :laugh:

most Eu candidates really just want that sweet EU salary and pension if you vote the right way.

What, you mean he's not there to stand up for the common man and represent them in the European parliament...that does surprise me.

I take it you'll be donating to his big new house campaign, sorry election fees?

Good waste of a milkshake if you ask me..
Can't really complain if you throw something over someone and they try to chin you

Their milkshake brings all the racist chav twunts to the yard ...

View attachment 1146696

View attachment 1146693

Serious question though - wouldn't it have been better to have removed the lid first? Amateur!!

Looking forward to further Yaxley-Lennon bukkake gifs :thumbsup:.

So you encourage assault just because you don't like him. What if he did it to someone is that acceptable too

What, you mean he's not there to stand up for the common man and represent them in the European parliament...that does surprise me.

I take it you'll be donating to his big new house campaign, sorry election fees?

Nope

So you encourage assault just because you don't like him. What if he did it to someone is that acceptable too
I encouraged fudge all, fella (just done a Line Of Duty rewatch binge). Just having a laugh at that convicted thug reaping what he sows. I won't lose any sleep over his dry cleaning bills, which his fangirls are paying for anyway (EDIT ... and, sadding my posts :rotfl: - badge of honour fellas! :thumbsup: May the 4th be with you!).

Last edited:
I don't condone that attack in any way, but I do wonder what was said that provoked it. (I have a sense of deja vu here, have we discussed this before?)

I don't condone that attack in any way, but I do wonder what was said that provoked it. (I have a sense of deja vu here, have we discussed this before?)

I don't think so?

If you listen, you can hear him talking about someone pushing a woman, that he claims to have video footage of. Then the guy throws the milkshake.

It seems that the lad that threw the milkshake was getting in Tommy's face earlier on, about an unprovoked attack from some of Tommy's goons on another guy that left that guy decked out on the floor.

I did see some footage of that incident, but where I saw it it's now been taken down. I can say though it definitely looks unprovoked. Someone just barges into this guy standing there (he's quite a big guy), next thing it kicks off, and then the big guy is laid out on the floor.

Regardless of opinions on Tommy, I think it's plain for everyone to see that the mob he has around him do him no favours anyway. They seem to be more thuggish than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom