Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No. he's a lovely bloke who is misunderstood

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaurusDevil

He's a :clown: Do people not realise that when he say's he's one of the people, that he really isn't and he's laughing at his followers all the way to the bank?? :laugh:

Last edited:

krish

Distinguished Member
He lives off the stupid. Sadly we have a huge supply of stupid.

EDIT ... was talking about Yaxley-Lennon, but it's a much used business model these days ;)

Last edited:

richp007

Distinguished Member
If there's a better headline, I have no idea what it might be.

I'd like to see everyone with a milkshake whenever Nige is around now. Not to throw it on him mind, just keeping a hold on it. Maybe accidentally losing a grip on it every now and then. To keep him and his security detail on their toes.

I hear it might become the drink of choice at EU council meetings.

Sonic67

Distinguished Member
I hear it might become the drink of choice at EU council meetings.
I think you will fine Juncker prefers wine. Lots of it.

Sonic67

Distinguished Member
Once again, leavers reject racists.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Aww diddums.

Ruperts slippers

Distinguished Member
Who would vote for anyone who courted this much controversy, followers marching through the streets brawling with others in opposition. Tommy Robinsons problem is, he thinks politics is similar to the terraces from where he comes.

Interestingly, when stood face to face, neither party realise the irony that they are in fact a mirror image of one another. Both are outliers in the political spectrum.
No thank you.

It is shameful that so many people hate on Tommy Robinson without knowing the first thing about him, virtually everything ever said or written about him in the media is erroneous and frequently malicious. He is as decent a person as you could ever hope to meet.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
What a load of bollocks.

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
It is shameful that so many people hate on Tommy Robinson without knowing the first thing about him, virtually everything ever said or written about him in the media is erroneous and frequently malicious. He is as decent a person as you could ever hope to meet.
If you think he’s a decent person, you need to widen your group of friends.

IronGiant

Welcome to the forums Stephen.

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
This is the kind of misrepresentation of video evidence that does so much harm. This is what really happened, in context. The incidents are quite the opposite of how they are portrayed in those clips:
Do you not think there’s a tiny possibility that a video, put together by Yaxley-Lennon, with cut clips, may just be a little bit bias in his favour?

Do you not think there’s a tiny possibility that a video, put together by Yaxley-Lennon, with cut clips, may just be a little bit bias in his favour?
That's a very reasonable point. He certainly could have, but I've watched the raw versions of the same videos and there is nothing missing. But I would concede it is best to watch original uncut source videos to get at the facts.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Call me suspicious but...

Marv

You mean the mainstream media lie and i should make my own mind up about him?

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Prove they lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending threads

Latest news

Netflix reveals how viewing metrics determines a show's success
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Discovery launches dplay AVOD service in UK and Ireland
  • By Andy Bassett