Is sonycenter.lu reliable? And are they in any way related to Sony?

L

LCD Seeker

I am wondering because, some of the prices are just kinda hard to believe...

Not they are not related to Sony, the real company name is Electro HAUSER.

But I would like to know if they are reliable? Did anyone on here ordered from them?

What no answers?!!! Come on someone in here had to do buisness with them before, I would like to order from them to save up to 1,000€...

Can't comment on the retailer in question, but their prices don't seem to be that special. IME it's Germany that tends to have the best prices within the EU and that's where many of my compatriots (Finns, that is) do their shopping.

Many seem to have bought LCDs from Fotopreissturz and seem fairly pleased. The LCDs they have available seem to differ from time to time.

rauer said:
Can't comment on the retailer in question, but their prices don't seem to be that special. IME it's Germany that tends to have the best prices within the EU and that's where many of my compatriots (Finns, that is) do their shopping.

Many seem to have bought LCDs from Fotopreissturz and seem fairly pleased. The LCDs they have available seem to differ from time to time.

They have neither 32" nor 40" V2000, lol. But thanks didn't knew Germany had the cheapest stuff, got any other links?

LCD Seeker said:
They have neither 32" nor 40" V2000, lol. But thanks didn't knew Germany had the cheapest stuff, got any other links?

They've had those models (at least the 40'') and will have soon again, I suppose. As I told you, the models they have seem to vary from week to week, I guess it's a small store.

Do you know the three biggest German price search websites?

www.guenstiger.de
www.idealo.de
www.geizkragen.de

rauer said:
They've had those models (at least the 40'') and will have soon again, I suppose. As I told you, the models they have seem to vary from week to week, I guess it's a small store.

Do you know the three biggest German price search websites?

www.guenstiger.de
www.idealo.de
www.geizkragen.de

Thanks, idealo is best more searching option. Is there any search option similar to idealo for the 2 other websites?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom