• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Is Sky1 same as Sky1HD??

Sorry to ask what's probably a silly question but do these two channels show the same programs?

I've had VM telly for about 3 weeks now and keep seeing Sky's ads for this drama and that drama showing on Sky1HD but nothing is said about Sky 1.

Now my short term memory is atrocious and whenever I check what's on Sky 1 at primetime, all I ever see is some Customs & Excise docu soap and not some hi-tec US drama that I was looking forward to.

cable1210

in a nut shell, yes. The same programmes are on each channel, just a selection is shown in HD

Thanks guys, it made me wonder at what stage Sky may move it's premium content to HD, knowing that they'll never (I'd imagine) let Virgin have those channels.

Bachstrad

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom