1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Polarium (DS) any good?

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Munkey Boy, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,340
    Well, I caved and got my DS, and nice piece of kit it is too, actually; really growing on me. I've got my Mario and got the Wario (both :thumbsup: ), but I'm thinking of getting a good puzzler - so is Polarium any good? Looks like it makes nice use of the touch screen, but does it get repetitive or does it have the "Tetris effect"? Or is there another good puzzler out there I've not thought of? TIA

2. paulfoley

paulfoley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +106
    One of the best Puzzle Games ever & I have been gaming for over 25 years! Even my girlfriend loves it & the only other game she ever plays is Gameboy Tetris!

:smashin:

3. SeedyR

SeedyR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +705
    I've been playing Zoo Keeper quite a bit on the DS. Not the greatest puzzle game ever, but definitely one to check out.It's got that simple but addictive charm to it. My girlfriend loves it, and you only need one cart to play multiplayer which is a bonus. Not tried Polarium, but have heard good things. I have just ordered a PSP and Lumines, which is apparently a very good puzzle game according to the online reviews I have read.