Is Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY The Best 50" Buy?

F

freddyboy3333

Hello Hello

Im new here.
First I gotta say what a fabulous forum! :thumbsup:

Now, im close to buying a plasma (very close). But before I buy one. I need to get some advice like most ppl.
I searched for my personal top modell Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY but I couldnt find anything special from a user here or anywhere else so now its up to you all members out there to help me out so I can later on lean back in my sofa and think, man this is a perfect TV! :beer:

What I feel is most important and decides it all is the picture quality.
The price range is 3000-5000 dolls. Dont care if its 3000 or 5000, I just want the best quality between that price range.

I live in Scandinavia, Europe which means I dont have access to these Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY for example. Thats why I need your advice so bad.

Now, are there any 50s out there that you belive has better picture quality than the 50PHD7UY. If so I'd be glad to know.

I'd also like you to share any information you have for the 50PHD7UY, any cons** or Pros?

Any response, greatly appreciated!

**(except the optional outputs and the lack of design, which I already know),

//Harry

Edit: Looks like TH-50PX25U/P got some powers also. Do you think it can take down 50PHD7UY?

Please guys, I really need quick help here. I don't want to make a misstake here but at the same time I need the TV as soon as possible (I have to place an order before Wednesday).

I think its between
TH-50PX25U/P and TH-50PHD7UY and I think the 50PX25U/P is the so called "6th generation" and 50PHD7UY is the "7th generation". What are the differences?

Note that I dont want you to decide from that 50PHD7UY has a lack of outputs. Just consider the picture quality please

also note that I don't have prev. knowledge in plasma tech

Thanks!

//Harry

Nearly all of us are UK based, your model no's are different to ours. We're not being antisocial, but your 1st post was after midnight, the 2nd at 3am, maybe you should look at www.avsforums.com which is US based.
Over here, the equivalent model is well thought of, and in fact the only downside it has here is irrelevant to you (our HDTV format). The 7th gen screens have a few new video boards, and general incremental performance tweaks, probably worth going for.

Also consider the pio 50MXE, the NEC 4 series and the forthcoming Fujitsu 40 series.

what is the 7UY modell called in europe?? Please tell me! :rolleyes:
is it TH-50PHW7EXJ?
Is the european modell better than the 7UY?

ok does the W and XJ stand for then :suicide:
Is the 50PHW7EXJ/50PHW7BXJ the same as the 50PHD7UY? or what modell is it??

I read a thread about all the Global plasma modells, where you could see all the modells made in USA and Europe.
Anyone remember it? If you do, please give me a link.

the one who can tell me what the W means in TH50PHW7B will make my day! I really really need to know what it means.

dead right, it will be silver if it's a HW, the big difference is operating voltage, but I shouln't wonder if there's just an internal switch between USA and European models. Max difference is a new transformer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom