Is NFL Game Pass now available on ATV?

witters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As header please. Would anyone be able to check for me please?

As header please. Would anyone be able to check for me please?

Yes it is mate. Season pass (well all games until June 2016, 260+) is $99. Currently contemplating a purchase.

I have the season pass and it's fantastic. Hd games both live and on demand on Apple TV and even on iPhone and iPad. Plus you can download games to your device.

I have the season pass and it's fantastic. Hd games both live and on demand on Apple TV and even on iPhone and iPad. Plus you can download games to your device.

What is your broadband speed mate? I only have an 8meg connection and I'm concerned about how it would handle live streams in HD.

48meg so it handles perfectly for me. I was watching one of the preseasons at the work and that was on a 4meg connection and was fine

Digging up this old thread!!

Just got the season pass for 2016/17 season.

Loving it to bits.

Obviously, the time zones can play havoc over here and recording the matches on Sky takes ups huge amounts of space. Add to that I cancelled Sky Sports!

Having every game able to watch or download to iPad or iPhone is great. Sure some are not live streamed, but again, since many matches in the UK are late in the night, this is not a problem as I can now watch them any time.

Could not find the info, but it was a case of the play-offs and Superbowl were either not live or even available?

Still a super service so far.

And Air Play to

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom