Is my room too small for full size speakers?

Lobo

Established Member
Reaction score
I have quite a small room for my kit - only 13ft by 10 ft. I would love to have a full size speaker system (looking at the AE Evo3B) but fear the room may be too small.

If so, I'd go for something like the KEF eggs or the Infinity Oreus but am worried that they wouldnt sound good enough with music.

You should be ok with Bookshelf/Standmount fronts and small satelite rears. As long as the front three have the same voicing and the rears are similar you should be fine:)
You'd use the standmounts for stereo/music and still benefit from rear effects for movies.
The Evo3B may be a bit over doing it having floorstanders something like a Mission M71/72 package would be good imo as the rears are slimline and fit snuggly to a wall.

Will also depend on the shape of the room and how much other furniture you have. Any i suppose you personal tastes.

Aegis evo 1 at front and same at rear or even use the aegis compact for rears to keep physical size down.
You might want to look at smaller (Physically) subs.

Originally posted by bobbypunk
Aegis evo 1 at front and same at rear or even use the aegis compact for rears to keep physical size down.
You might want to look at smaller (Physically) subs.

I agree... :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom