Is my PT-AE100 about to die ?

happydays

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi I am a little worried here. from day one my PT-AE100 has worked perfectly but the other day I noticed when about to watch a blue ray on my PS3 that the picture had lines running all the way through the picture.

To give you more of a idea it kinder looks like the picture from fast forwarding a VHS tape were you get those lines.

I turned my projector off for a while the other day and things seem to go back to normal but I have just tried to watch a move again and I am getting this horrible picture, and as you can imagine I am starting to panic a bit.

I have all my sources running to my 805 AMP, but I can defo confirm its not a problem with any of my hardware like PS3 HD-A1 xbox 360 etc as they are all displaying this picture, so it looks like it leads to my projector.

Was just wondering if any one had any idea on what the problem might be.??

Off out now so will reply later tonigth if needed, I might upload a small video or some pics as well to show you in a little more details.

Please help guys !! :thumbsup:

Edit update - Shut down again for a few minutes and now all back to normal, but as its happend a few times now and I cant control when it happens I would still like some advice ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom