Is my laptop good enough please help

chuggs

Standard Member
Hi all dont know whether im posting this in the right place apologies if im not but this is the problem i have.Im wondering whether my laptop is going to be good enough to play play star wars old republic which comes out later this month,the spec of my laptop is as follows

Windows 7 home premium 64bit
AMD Athlon x2 dual core QL64
2gb ram
ATI Radeon HD3200

The minimum requirements for the game are as follows

AMD 64 x2 dual core 4000+ or better
2gb ram
ATI x1800 or better

your help with this matter would be greatly appriciated as i dont know very much about this type of thing thank you.

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Unfortunately hardware can be better at some things and worse at others than different hardware and it happens that your hardware is roughly equivalent to the hardware in the minimum requirements. Until we know how the old republic works with different hardware and what the minimum system requirements are based on it's hard to say.

My best bet would be that you could run it badly, but I think both running it well and not being able to run it as possibilities.

Sinbadio

I've seen a laptop similar spec run games but I wouldn't hold my breath. You could always get the demo, if there is one, this will let you see if it runs before buying it. You would unfortunately have to run it at the bare minimum graphic settings though if you do buy it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom