Is MacReady our Resident RPTV expert?

BadAss

Ex Member
Reaction score
MacReady where are you? Your so quite lately.

Since your last post on the Service menu I have to confess I've been in there for a quick look.

OK, OK, I went a bit futher than just look.

I managed to line up the convergence, all without any hastle, all down to your excellent detailed reply. Many thanks.

But.........now the geometry on the super live display seems to have larger than normal bars on the top and bottom. Is this normal? How large should they be if any at all?

Regards Kev.

Yes he is, but I think he is still trying to come to terms with the potential disaster he has unleashed on us.

Can we say "Necromonicon" ?

I now treat my RPTV in the same way as the poor folk in Poltergeist. :)

[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: Radioactive__Man ]

I'm still here (allthough now using my original log in name)...and a little overwhelmed by the sudden title I seem to have been given. I am sure there are other people on here who are MUCH more knowledgable than myself in the dark arts of RPTV's.

It's been a VERY busy time for me over the last week or two (My other hobby..cars...has taken priority over HC) so I havn't had a lot of time to visit the net as much as I would like. I have also let my emails build up without replying (sorry David), so I will try to catch up over the next few days.

Kev, I will have a look at my set tomorrow and let you know about the 'Super Live' thing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom