Is Keegan to get the bullet - for telling the truth about the EPL?!

overkill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rumours abound that King Kev is to get the bullet, not, one suspects for his 'no-one can challenge the big four' but for his more controversial, going on Scudamore's pathetic, but hot denials, that 'the EPL is boring' due to that same big four dominating it.

Frankly, he's right. On both counts. Who really enjoys seeing first the same top three every year, and now the same top four? It stifles competition, and as each year passes allows those clubs to get further and further away from the pack.

As Keegan says, who, realistically, is going to break in there now - and stay there? Two years ago maybe, but now? No-one looks likely.

Scudamore, wake up and smell the humus..........

lol come on mate you are starting to sound like a broken record now ;):rotfl:
the premiership is the best league in the world end of :rotfl:

as for King Kev he will probly spit his dummy n walk out anyway:rotfl:

lol come on mate you are starting to sound like a broken record now ;):rotfl:
the premiership is the best league in the world end of :rotfl:

as for King Kev he will probly spit his dummy n walk out anyway:rotfl:
Broken record? What I'm sick of watching crap and paying a fortune for doing it? If that's being a 'broken record', well, tough tbh.

The Premiership is indeed the best league in the World. If you are suffering from an inability to sift BS and spin and have no idea what football is supposed to be all about that is. ;)

Wouldn't blame him if he did. He has always tried to get his teams to play good football, and gets frustrated when others fail to see what's going wrong with the beautiful game.

Christ, even Keano agrees that there is too much rubbish in the EPL, and he would never have admitted that in his playing days. :eek:

i would have loved Keegan to manage us to be honest not now ..but in his first term as toon manager

would you suggest an American football stlye league ? salary caps ?
a draft ?

i would have loved Keegan to manage us to be honest not now ..but in his first term as toon manager

would you suggest an American football stlye league ? salary caps ?
a draft ?
No, just take out the FA and sack the lot of them. Starting with 'head in the sand' Scudamore.

That would a step in the right direction. ;)

How many European leagues are not dominated by 2-3 clubs?

erm....................none :thumbsup: except a few occassional off seasons here & there.

Keegan isn't wrong, but to suggest anyone can do anything about it in the near future is madness. Overkill is right, the FA need shooting but then so does every league's, and UEFA if we're gonna do it properly.

The only idiot here if it's true that he's making a fuss about it is the Newcastle chairman. What else did he expect?

wot did roy evans ?

Exactly :smashin:

We played some good stuff under him but never really did anything apart from the cup final against man u and we all know what happened there don't we?

Loved the cream suits though i wanted one myself. :rotfl:

wot did roy evans ?

:confused: So you would of been happy to have KK and win **** all?
Or you saying he would of won things at Anfield?
He's walked out of 75% of his jobs he had after doing nothing
at all.:rolleyes:

Forgot, sold Andy Cole to Mancs, and took Gillespie instead. Great decision. :oops:

roy evans ?

Thought he was great in Eastenders.

At the time we had evans and we won fook all anyway i'm defo not saying we'd have won anything under him but he got closer to winning the league with NFC than we did with evans.

Forgot, sold Andy Cole to Mancs, and took Gillespie instead. Great decision. :oops:

To be fair once he knew man u wanted him he'd have been hard pressed to stop him leaving look at dwight yorke villa couldn't stop him going.

Hunts - we're talking about a Liverpool legend & many years ago - before most his management mishaps occured. It's like you have Ossie at the helm

Thought he was great in Eastenders.

yeah we coulda had a christian gross instead :rolleyes:;)

we will never know wot Keegan coulda done at Liverpool
I for one would have loved to have seen him there

Only before what you know now though eh. ;). Especially that "just parking up the Range Rover for a kip down this dodgy country lane, eventhough it's only yards from home" incident..:eek::D

At the time we had evans and we won fook all anyway i'm defo not saying we'd have won anything under him but he got closer to winning the league with NFC than we did with evans.

But whats he ever done, personally can't stand the bloke for what he done to England. Once things aren't going his way he runs of.
Did do well when he nearly won the league with bar codes but he's never won anything. Had a great team at Bar codes and if I'm right most where already there.

As any Citeh supporters what they think of KK, as the one's i know don't rate him that highly. He was a great player at Liverpool but it doesn't mean he'll be a great manager, trust me, Glenn Hoddle comes to mind.

Only before what you know now though eh. ;). Especially that "just parking up the Range Rover for a kip down this dodgy country lane, eventhough it's only yards from home" incident..:eek::D

Truth never came out about that did it? Unbelievable what he got away with.:nono:

Mine was superman, ****ed if i'd want him manager of spurs though. ;)

:rotfl: that's pretty funny!

As to what has he done? he's won nothing but he did build an awesome attacking team at the time shame they couldn't defend for toffee or who knows what he might have won? its all ifs and buts though and as it stands he's done nothing.

:rotfl: that's pretty funny!

As to what has he done? he's won nothing but he did build an awesome attacking team at the time shame they couldn't defend for toffee or who knows what he might have won? its all ifs and buts though and as it stands he's done nothing.

He didn't biuld a team at Newcastle, did he? Most where already there.
May well be wrong as i don't really care for them.;);)

He had some of the best players in the world whilst at England and what did he do? **** all.:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom