Is it worth upgrading from Hazro?

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by AudiophileUk, Jul 16, 2015.

1. AudiophileUk

AudiophileUk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Hi all. I have decided to move to a dual monitor setup, I don't game, but do alot of photography so image quality is extremely important, response times not so much.

I currently own a 27" Hazro 2560x1440, which a few years ago was hailed as the best thing since sliced bread (using similar panels to Dell ultrasharp and Apples Cinema Display) - but at a lower price.

Has monitor picture quality moved on? It was touted in it's day to be great IQ, but was this down to the fact is was a very early 1440p IPS panel - now most monitors are IPS. Hard to find this kind of help from googling!

2. EndlessWaves

EndlessWaves
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,548
    What are your criteria in terms of things like colour space and what flaws do you see in your current screen?

3. AudiophileUk

AudiophileUk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    I've been happy with the monitor, only now looking as I've been using a 19" 4:3 as a secondary and it's been very useful. I figured in a dual monitor setup they should match!

I don't have much to compare the hazro too, as it's the newest monitor I've brought...its picture certainly seems good. It's build quality isn't fantastic and it has very little controls and 1 input but at the time it's price justified this....

I would like to stay at least at this resolutuin, with excellent detail I'm dark areas, and accurate colours....