is it worth the upgrade from ultimate ears super fi 5 pro to triple 10 pro

DANTHEMAN3

Standard Member
Reaction score
i have already had a pair of super fi 5 pro for about 7 months and they excelled on my mp3 player. They have a good sound and good bass. Although they don't have as clear vocals like my friends etymotic er4p. I am searching for something like this but also with good bass which the etymotic sadly not have enough off. Many people have recommended the triple 10 pro. Do you there is much difference between these and the super fi 5 pro's in sound quality? Is it worth the upgrade?

The UE Triple.fi 10 Pro actually has a very similar sound signature to the Super.fi 5 Pro.

The main difference is smoothness of delivery. I found the Super.fi 5 Pro sounded a bit harsh after listening with the Triple.fi. The Triple.fi also brought out a little more detail than the Super.fi 5 Pro.

Compared with a pair of Etymotic ER-4P's both the UE's sound a little lacking in detail.

If you are looking for more clarity with good bass response then one of the new wideband single driver earphones may be more to your taste, e.g. Klipsch Image or Sleek Audio SA6.

I just wrote a review of the Klipsch Image v Sleek Audio SA6 that may be of interest.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom