Is it still possible to buy the Panasonic PV500?

Try John Lewis, they should have a few TV's left but they may have run out of the cabinet stands.

John Lewis Watford has one for £1870.95 inc pedestal and 5-year warranty. RGB Direct has them for £1765 and Digital Direct has them for £1699.

Contact - John Lewis (01923 244266
RGB
Total Digital

I think that price is for the 37".
Anyone know the cheapest current JL storeprice for the
Panny TH42PV500, for a pricematch. :lease:

Got my 37" PV500 from my local Shop@Panasonc (Exeter) the weeend before last. Chap there said they will stay current, even with the new range due. I didn't think this was the case (?).

Inked said:
JL Watford have the TV for £2100 without stand

Thanks Inked, but I already have a pricematch for £1828 (without PED)
Just wondered if I could get it lower. I only have one day left of my 28 days after purchase.
:(

Hi,

Can anyone clarify for me exactly which connections the 37" PV500 has?

I've seen varying information on the web....:rolleyes:

Thanks,

Steve:)

just waiting for mine to be delived JL Sheffield price matched Dixons but only after a fight with them.

veedubba said:
just waiting for mine to be delived JL Sheffield price matched Dixons but only after a fight with them.

Had a few fights with JL Sheffield about pricematches.
You have to be persistant :thumbsup:

I live in Sheffield so would love to pricematch with them - will the Currys Wakefield pricematch still stand - do they still have them in stock?

Costco Watford had the 42PV500 yesterday. From vague memory about £1900.
Not seen it there before.

Also got the Pio 436XDE ~£2585 with stand and speakers.

Both were in stock

Barney_Tabasco said:
I live in Sheffield so would love to pricematch with them - will the Currys Wakefield pricematch still stand - do they still have them in stock?

Don't know if they still have any stock, but it may be worth phoning around the country's Currys stores for a price.
Their branches telephone numbers are on their website.
When phoning make sure you talk to the actual shop and not the internet sales line.
You press option number five (I think) when you have dialed the number.
JL are supposed to pricematch with retail stores around the country.
If you contact JL Sheffield you will have to be very persistant.
They could talk a bird down a tree (if you let them)
:nono:

sdb123 said:
Hi,

Can anyone clarify for me exactly which connections the 37" PV500 has?

I've seen varying information on the web....:rolleyes:

Steve

On the rear it has 3 scarts (AV1, AV2, AV4) RGB Component, 2x Audio In (L,R), RF cable, HDMI Input, D-sub 15pin connector and a Common Interface Module slot, and on the front you have AV3 terminals (S-Video, Video, Audio L-R) and a PC card slot and SD Card slot. Hope this helps.

On another note I got my 37" PV500 from Currys Store who price matched the cheapest price I could find on the internet. In total I got it for £1660 including delivery and wall bracket.

I am well pleased with it too. Would recommend a Panny plasma to anyone :thumbsup:

Barney_Tabasco said:
Can't seem to find one anywhere? If they are out there, who's cheapest?

Costco Manchester had these in stock last week. From memory the cost was £1987 (inc VAT) without mount. They also include an extended warranty on electrical goods but I can't remember if it's 2 or 3 years.

AVI

Costco is 3 years

Costco price is £1997 including vat. Includes ped stand and three year NO QUIBBLE warranty.

paid 1949 including delivery and a wall bracket for the 42pv500, very helpfull staff ( prc direct ):thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom