is it possible to get a decent 60 - 65 inch for around 800 or less?

leeb-1977

Development. Managed to bag a clearance item at Currys. On My way to grab it now. 65 inch mu9000. £729 bargain.

leeb-1977

Right.... tv at home, set up and it's amazing. Many thanks for the help folks much appreciated.

Incidentally... there were only two left in the country on clearance at 729... I've nabbed the one and the other is reserved in my name (Lee Bradley) at the Tauton branch of Currys. I'm guessing by tomorrow they will know I'm not going in for it... but if anyone is looking and in that neck of the woods then there's a bargain to be had.... as long as you're quick.

That said... even if you're not in the area it's probably worth the trip. My own drive was a 400 mile round trip... but who cares when your getting a tv out of it for the right money :)

TeCH Guruz

Right.... tv at home, set up and it's amazing. Many thanks for the help folks much appreciated.

Incidentally... there were only two left in the country on clearance at 729... I've nabbed the one and the other is reserved in my name (Lee Bradley) at the Tauton branch of Currys. I'm guessing by tomorrow they will know I'm not going in for it... but if anyone is looking and in that neck of the woods then there's a bargain to be had.... as long as you're quick.

That said... even if you're not in the area it's probably worth the trip. My own drive was a 400 mile round trip... but who cares when your getting a tv out of it for the right money :)
So tempted to go down there tomorrow but 500-mile round trip don't want to get there and it be sold already.

leeb-1977

Messaged you mate.

I can't guarantee they've still got it but I've passed on all the detail I have.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom