• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is it possible to claim back tax on tech for my business

WallJ123

Novice Member
Hey,

I am James, I've been running my own IT business for a little while now and since I have just employed a third member of my team I would love to upgrade everyones PCs. My worry is thought that I will end up being double taxed on these items and was wondering if anyone knew how to calculate the tax on the items and then claim this back? Is this legal and possible!

Thanks,

James

Last edited by a moderator:

Hixs

Distinguished Member
It's possible and legal.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
This is a UK forum, not many people here are going to know about the tax laws in Ohio. Not that you care as this is just going to be a spammy post from you :)

NeverEden

Distinguished Member
This is a UK forum, not many people here are going to know about the tax laws in Ohio. Not that you care as this is just going to be a spammy post from you :)
Yeh or alibi... lol

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom