1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it me or are films taking longer to arrive.

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by tony kop77, Apr 26, 2003.

1. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +181
    I ordered Darkness Falls from Future Entertainment last Monday and i got an e-mail Tuesday or Wednesday saying it has been dispatched. I thought i would get it for Saturday easy but it has not arrived.
    I used to get films from these people in 2 days and sometimes order before noon and get it next day. I have noticed they take longer not just with this film but some other films i ordered last month. Movietyme take about 5 days so do play.
    Does anyone know why the films take longer to arrive now days or is it just me expereincing this problem.

2. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    CD wow seem to be taking a few days extra as well, may have something to do with the situation in the middle east, and tighter control over what comes into the country?

3. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +932
    I think they're just getting busier. a few thousand disks a day is probably not uncommon - especially stuff like LOTR probably mess up the warehouse no end

4. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Yep see my deep discount dvd thread :laugh:

Seriously though have noticed that its taking a bit longer, im not all that bothered because its just going to go into to my to watch pile anyway :D