Is it just my PS3?

russd1978

Is it just my PS3 but when Im on XMB and motorstorm is in the drive and selected its really loud and distorted as the preview video is rolling, whereas every other game when it is selected in XMB is normal volume wise? Im not talking about when I go into the game - it returns to normal then, im just talking about when in XMB. Or Im going mad.... :suicide:

Usama

Distinguished Member
Mine is fine! :)

russd1978

Thanks - i do get a little distortion when selecting Rub-a-dub too, but nowhere near as bad as Motorstorm - weird! Thanks for your feedback! Just so you know im using HDMI 720p onto a Samsung R88 TV

russd1978

I spose its not a big deal, just thought I had some settings wrong somewhere or something...

jamiey

It's not distorted by it's REALLY LOUD.

The devs must have really liked "the Slam"

On a music point did anyone else reach a stage when playing of hearing Bobby Gillespie whine "oh Jesus Christ I can take it anymore!" and think you're right and switch him off?

razz1979

im using HDMI 720p onto a Samsung R88 TV

I too have the R88 & feel that there is a substantial volume rise when game video's run in the XMB, usually end up turning TV volume down to 10-12. I think the distortion is down to the cruddy Samsung speakers though.

sneeks

The Motorstorm volume is incredibly loud in comparison to the other preview screens but it does not distort at all.

w3dal

Distinguished Member
its loud but doesn't distort

love that track anyway :thumbsup: so leave it on the have a listen

Dal

russd1978

On a music point did anyone else reach a stage when playing of hearing Bobby Gillespie whine "oh Jesus Christ I can take it anymore!" and think you're right and switch him off?

Haha, well for me the shouty shouty music slowly 'drove' me insane, so I turned it off. Love the Nirvana track but thats about it, wish you could chose your own music really :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom