Is it just me who....

• Thread starter Deleted member 30535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30535

has no decorations up at all yet? Or are there other "too busy" misanthropes out there?!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

simonlewis

Distinguished Member
I never used to bother but i do have a tree up now, just plug it in voila job done. :D

mitchec1

Distinguished Member
No but I've got an excuse I'm here so Christmas & decorations are the last thing on my mind

Attachments

• 1450102650222.jpg
    1450102650222.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 97

FZR400RRSP

Banned
I didn't used to bother when I lived myself, but objected to the 'scrooge' accusations that inevitably used to get thrown around.
I really don't see why it's linked.
It's like saying because I like Tottenham that I should sleep under a Spurs duvet.
Liking something doesn't mean kitting your house out in poop, does it?

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
We have nothing up yet, I need to get a tree tonight.

We have just redecorated the entire house and I am not having pins put in everything. The kids get a tree this year and that is it!!

mitchec1

Distinguished Member
But posting on a forum during personal holiday time is....
Must be a wonderful place.

Yep it is.

Sat drinking Sol by the beach, listening to a local band while spending a couple of hours on line is relaxing.

Might be hard for you to understand but we're all wired differently

D

Deleted member 30535

In saying "me", I'm assuming you're a single man?
Are there any single men who bother with Christmas decorations? o_O

No. Elastigirl is waiting on me to dig out the Crimbo stuff from the loft. CBA really! "Kids" are all grown up but single and will be home for the festivities. Decorations will go up, but not yet. Was just wondering if anyone else was as late as this!

snaithg

Prominent Member
has no decorations up at all yet? Or are there other "too busy" misanthropes out there?!!

We haven't got any decorations up either. Not too busy, just too f***ing lazy.

MERRY XMAS everyone!

Graham.

IronGiant

Might be hard for you to understand but we're all wired differently

I don't think FZR is, in any real sense, alive. :D

[QUOTE="FZR400RRSP, post: 22976265, member: 183185"]I didn't used to bother when I lived myself, but objected to the 'scrooge' accusations that inevitably used to get thrown around.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

imightbewrong

Outstanding Member
Well, if he didn't bother when he lived...

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Reminds me of Pamela Stephenson writing about Billy Connolly, thinking he was having a moment of reflection and soul searching when he wanted peace and quiet alone.

'I just want to be masel' he said.

HouseTonyStark

Prominent Member
i don't really do decorations in my house. not out of a lack of festiveness, just.. I'm lazy and don't own any of it.

might build a little projection of an xmas tree though for next year

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Reminds me of Pamela Stephenson writing about Billy Connolly, thinking he was having a moment of reflection and soul searching when he wanted peace and quiet alone.

'I just want to be masel' he said.

Having seen the state she walks around Aberdeen from time to time, I can understand that.
She isn't far away from a walking Christmas tree any time I've seen her.

SBT

Banned

No, I don't usually bother but the kids/grandkids insisted. Took them down when they left.
Was more a tree than actual decorations, but there was some tinsel things hanging up too.

Ned Senior

Prominent Member
I have a fibre optic tree up pureley because the ex was going to bin or sell it so I reclaimed it and my rope light thats years old (used whilst a single dad)
Chrimmy day I will becsat at home on my tod with a microwave meal some coffee beans to grind and perc and two or three Cuban cigars (Trinidad colonial)
Total bliss

alan280170

Distinguished Member
Not home for the holidays and wouldn't have any up (single) if I was, but it just seems a hassle/waste of money/a mess.

Lee

Nothing here yet. My children want to put the decorations up together. My daughter came back home from university yesterday so they will be going up later.

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
Mine went up yesterday, a day late this year.

The latest video from AVForums

Amazon Fire TV Cube Gen 3 Review: Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom