1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

is it just me are most games graphics only but dont put much emphasis on game play

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by 7 of 9, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 7 of 9

7 of 9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi everyone i'd like your opinoin on something, ive noticed many games have great graphics but not much in the way of game play, example: metal gear solid 2 on ps2 too many videos and too easy, meal fo honour frontline: great game, really authentic, but too difficult.

a question: will medal of hoour allied assauld be convered on to the ps2

s.c.e.e and sony rule! :cool: ;) :) :kisses:

2. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    medal of honour:frontline, havent played it yet, but if it as hard as you have emphasised, then that is a good thing the reason being is because most games now a days are too easy to complete
    medal of honoue:frontline i doubt it will be released on any home console, the reason being is because it has already been released upon the pc market, but its really up to the developers, knowing that ps2 has sold well and the title produced moh:frontline only time will tell.
    cant wait for the gamecube version, of medal of honour i heard it will be improved over the ps2 version

3. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +626
    mario sunshine

now that is a game that has gameplay over graphics.

nice and hard too.

back to the tricky 2d platform style but in a completely 3d world.

if you don't own a gamecube that can play import stuff, sell all your consoles and buy an ntsc cube and a copy of mario, this game has turned me from someone who thought he had grown out of gaming to someone who realised that most games are plain ****e.