is Breaking Bad any good?

redwing

sorry I cant find a thread on this did a search .

I have this in my planner just wondering if its worth carrying on as I never hear much about it ?

Cheers any replies

PoochJD

Hi,

The simple answer is, YES! :D

Providing you don't mind some gory images (at the end of Episode 2, especially), dark humour, and the subject of drugs being produced, then yes, you should watch it! It's like "Dexter" in its tone: very darkly humourous, but very well written and acted. Highly Recommended by me! :)

Pooch

redwing

Hi,

The simple answer is, YES! :D

Providing you don't mind some gory images (at the end of Episode 2, especially), dark humour, and the subject of drugs being produced, then yes, you should watch it! It's like "Dexter" in its tone: very darkly humourous, but very well written and acted. Highly Recommended by me! :)

Pooch
Ahh nice one Cheers ill definetly keep this up :smashin:

RB211

Novice Member
I just finished watching season one. Shame there were only seven episodes in the first series due to the writers strike as it definitely leaves you wanting to know what they were going to do next. This is a superbly dark drama, at times funny, gory and very well acted. You get well in tune with the main character as he makes loads of difficult life changing decisions a long the way, not only to do with making drugs but also his terminal illness and family.

Highly recommended.:thumbsup:

Another :thumbsup: here.
Can be a bit heavy for your average "TV series" viewer , but is heaven for your average "black comedy movie" type viewer.
Love it.

Detto

anyone know when we get season 2 ?

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
Just caught in the 'This Weeks TV Listings' Thread that Season 2 is being shown now.

I loved the first 7 episodes from Season 1. There were some great sick/twisted comedy involving Chemistry.

Remember that Sulphuric Acid will melt through your bath.:oops:

Neil294

Breaking Bad is superb. As mentioned above, it is similar in tone to Dexter, but more gloriously dark and disturbing in parts.

The first episode of season 2 has now screened in the States. It's available through various nefarious websites. Looking forward to seeing how it develops, especially as this should be a full season's worth of award-winning brilliance and not just the 7 episodes which make up series 1.

Neil

Sculpey

Standard Member
Amazing series - very funny indeed, in a dark way.

Bryan Cranston is such an underrated actor. It's a shame he's not seen in more TV programs, or film for that matter.

Razor

I think I will add this to my watch list. Cheers for the heads up. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom