Is Biden fit enough to be President?

scarty16

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Assuming he wins.

He strikes me as though he is not physically fit enough to be President, and he seems to keep having a few senior moments with names and such like.

Well Trump was deemed physically fit enough, and has also had quite a lot of 'senior' moments himself.

But Biden hardly garners a lot of hope or positivity, either. The best hope being that it gets Trump out, though.

Just like over here it's a s*** show.

Assuming he wins.

He strikes me as though he is not physically fit enough to be President, and he seems to keep having a few senior moments with names and such like.

Both as bad :D

Trump mistakenly calls Lil Pump "Little Pimp"

Assuming he wins.

He's certainly aged since 2016 but from what I'm aware has always had a tendancy put his foot in his mouth. As for having issues with names, remember Tim Apple et al?

On one hand, Biden makes the odd fluff but generally makes sense. On the other, Trump splurges an endless stream of bilious, incomprehensible drivel for years on end. Biden's gaffes are notable by their rarity. Trump's are so frequent that we've become immune to them.

Are they both too old to do the job?

It would be the equivalent of us voting in John Major (age 77).

Both are too old.

But one's a piece of crap. The other far less so.

They're all America's got though, so you pick the lesser of two evils.

With any luck Harris will end up President at some point.

Last edited:
I read yesterday that whoever is elected tomorrow, he will be older than the President they elected in 1993 is TODAY (Bill Clinton). Which is fantastic.

Both of them are far too old.

You need someone with life experience and the maturity that it brings, but electing men in their 70's for this high an office is ridiculous IMO.
There are a few older people that would be capable of doing it, but for too many, it's too large a physical and mental strain.

Trump isn't fit to be President on so many levels. Physical and mental health, temperament, attention span, empathy level, knowledge, education, patriotism, lack of understanding (about more things than could be fitted on here). I could go on forever.
I'm sure history will show him as being an utter embarrassment to the nation and a lesson for future Americans. So much of the sh**show that will come out in the future that's been covered up will put the Republican party to shame and hopefully be a sharp further lesson to them.

I look forward to seeing Hillary (can't stand her either but at least she's not Trump) cheering on "lock him up"

Last edited:
He's certainly aged since 2016 but from what I'm aware has always had a tendancy put his foot in his mouth. As for having issues with names, remember Tim Apple et al?

Biden is the Dem place holder for Harris .

I give Biden 6 months before they pull the 25th card, if he wins.

Doubtful when a complete nutter has held the job the last four years . But I only see Biden ( if he wins ) being one term .

Going to be a very stressful term I think, with the country devastated by Covid and so many having voted expecting big changes (more public spending).

Will be tough on any 77 year old even the most physically fit (which Biden isn’t), then there is mentally agility which degrades in most at this age.

Cheers,

Nigel

If he delegates correctly I think he'll be ok - with Harris ready to take over.

im half Bidens age, and I fluff my words a fair amount quite regularly.

Does that mean I could'nt be a President? Possibly.. but I'd sure do a better job of it than the Orange Bellend, as will Biden, so nothing too concerning imo. It might kill him, but thats his choice I guess.

im half Bidens age, and I fluff my words a fair amount quite regularly.
Biden's also had a lifelong stutter, which Trump preyed on in the first debate, like the cowardly funt he is.

Look at this young far-right influencer have a brain fart, which goes unnoticed by trumptard hack Carlson, drooling over her ...

Neither seem fit for purpose or appear to really represent the American people. I don't understand US politics, but why isn't there ever young and relatable-to-the-public people running for President?

Neither seem fit for purpose or appear to really represent the American people. I don't understand US politics, but why isn't there ever young and relatable-to-the-public people running for President?

I think if you look at Biden, throughout the years, going back to his performances in congress in the 70's - he is more than capable of representing American people. His VP is there to help give the younger voice, a good team imo.

Biden's problem is he's just left it too late. Historically he's been very popular with Republicans as well. Garnered much respect over the years.

Obama? Clinton? Bush Jr? The old white man thing is a more recent regression.

I hope Biden wins as Trump is a complete embarrassment, however doubt he will last the 4yr term due to health/mental issues.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom