1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone successfully using a Video Sender with an LCD TV

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Chris_R, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Chris_R

Chris_R

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

This weekend i have been attempting to to set up my AEI Digi Video Sender to my Relisys 17" LCD TV. I have the JS Technology RGB to Component (YUV) Video Converter and although properly connected all i get is Audio and no picture.

I am beginning to think the JS Technology converter cannot deal with the wireless signal. If this is the case i fully understand as the converter i think is meant to be direct connected, no problem just disappointing.

I would be interested to know if anyone is using a video sender with their LCD TV.

Regards

Chris

2. richardr

richardr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Are you sure the video sender sends RGB, and not just composite?

3. Chris_R

Chris_R

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could be right, ive had the digisender quite a while, 2 years approx. That may explain why there is no picture. the Digisender receiver has a scart output so i will try a scart connector to composite to prove one way or the other. I can do this excluding the convertor too. Ultimately i want to use the converter to optimize the picture so i may end up having to get an RGB sender.

Cheers

Chris