Is anyone having glitches with Ancestry.co.uk at the moment?

tiacat

I rejoined Ancestry last weekend as they had a special offer and have been using it this week

Ive noticed an odd thing that when I go into someone in my tree and do a search for their details, at the top of the page where it lists what records are already in my tree for that person, its completely wrong

Im looking at someone now, I have 3 records attached to his details in my tree, all baptism records from Lambeth.

When I click to search Ancestry to find more information, it tells me I have 11 records already in my tree for this person and they are USA census returns, USA marriages and USA death.

Has anyone else found this?

IronGiant

My wife hasn't used it recently but when I read her your post she went onto the site and saw:

Note: You may be experiencing some intermittent service with the Ancestry.co.uk website. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

tiacat

oh thank you, I dont tend to go into the main front page, my tabs are open all the time on the main tree page, I never log out!

tiacat

How is this for coincidence, a bar has now appeared at the top of the search screen Im in, with that very message! It wasnt there earlier

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom