• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is anybody sure if this would work ?

M

Marfun

Hi Everyone i hope that someone out there can help me. If you have recorded some dvd disks on a stand alone DVD recorder and had not finalised them and then the DVD recorder broke, If you then bought the exact same make and model DVD recorder as before would you be able to then finalise the previous discs even though they had been recorded before on the machine that broke which was the same make and model as the new one Please help !

musukebba

Established Member
What make, model, format and discs are you asking about? I don't see any reason why your plan shouldn't work, but if you give more specific information someone might have had the same experience as you.

M

Marfun

They are all DVD +R discs that need finalising they were recorded on a Phillips DVDR890 Recorder which has packed up
I just need to get the discs that i recorded on finalised and wondered if i bought the same make and model again would i be able to finalise them on there or would any dvd recorder be able to finalise them for me ( please help )

musukebba

Established Member
How old is your machine, from date of purchase? And do you have the receipt or bank statement for the date you bought it?

If it's less than 2 years old you might be able to get it repaired for free by Philips.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom